Jr. Bandits Elite is a competitive tournament team program that will compete in 3 USBOXLA tournaments this winter. Teams will be coached at practices and tournaments by former Bandits players Mike McNamara, and former Iroquois Nationals player Jeff White. Bandits players Ian MacKay, Brandon Robinson, and Tehoka Nanticoke will also help run all tryouts and team practices.
- 9/10 Grade
- 11/12 Grade
- Tuesday, November 7 and November 14
11093 Erie Rd
Irving, NY 14081
Tryout and Practice Times
- 9/10 Grade – 7-8:30 PM
- 11/12 Grade – 8:30-10 PM
Includes Jr. Bandits Practice Pinnie and one complementary ticket to a 2023-24 Bandits regular-season home game.
Players Who Make The Team
- Team rosters will be maxed out at 16 runners and two goalies. Each team will also carry three practice roster players. Practice roster players will be at a discounted rate and only attend tournaments if another player can’t attend.
- The team fee will be $950 per player. Practice roster players price is $250. This covers the cost of three tournaments, 7-8 practices, Jr. Bandits uniform, Jr. Bandits warmup shirt, Jr. Bandits hat, floor time, and coaching.
- A Jr. Bandits team store, powered by AdPro Sports, will be open for one week where families will be able to purchase additional Jr. Bandits Branded items.
- Receive discounts to select 23-24 Bandits Youth lacrosse programming.
- Receive four complementary tickets that can be redeemed for 23-24 Bandits regular-season home games.
- In addition to the team fee, all players will need to purchase USBOXLA insurance through usboxla.com at a cost of $45 to participate in tournaments. You do not need this insurance to participate in tryouts.
- November 21, 28
- December 5, 12, 19
- January – TBD
9/10 grade will run from 7-8:30 p.m. and 11/12 grade will run from 8:30-10 p.m.
- Long Tail Cup – January 20-21, 2024
- Great Lax Box Classic – January 27-28, 2024
- Founders Cup – February 2-3, 2024
Transportation and hotels at each tournament are not included in the registration fee.
SIGN UP NOW
If you have any other questions, please reach out to Dan Ristine via email at [email protected]