The Buffalo Bandits take great pride in being a good community partner by donating autographed items to hundreds of fundraisers in Western NY and Southern Ontario each year. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we have established the following guidelines in an effort to serve as many organizations as possible:
- Donation requests must be received by the Buffalo Bandits no later than 4 weeks prior to the event. Donation requests received less than 4 weeks prior to an event may not be able to be fulfilled.
- All requests must contain an attachment outlining the benefit/fundraiser and preferably be submitted on organization letterhead. If your organization does not have letterhead, please include a letter from the charitable organization that your fundraiser benefits.
- We will make best efforts to make our donation available well in advance of your event. However, due to inventory demands, donations may not be available until the week of your event.
- Some donations may need to be picked-up at KeyBank Center. Some exceptions apply and will be determined solely at the discretion of the Buffalo Bandits.
- The Buffalo Bandits do not accept items to be autographed. Any unsolicited items will be returned to sender unsigned. We do not accept responsibility for any items mailed to us.
Please complete the form below to request a donation for your event.