With the return of Buffalo Bandits lacrosse and fans at KeyBank Center, the team is aiming to make home games during the 2021-22 season special for the best fans in lacrosse.
The season opener on December 4 will mark the official return of Banditland, where “Back to Banditland” rally towels will be given to the first 5,000 fans in attendance.
Here is the full promotional schedule
• Saturday, December 4: Calgary vs. Buffalo – 7:30 p.m. – Welcome Back, Banditland!
• Saturday, January 8: Toronto vs. Buffalo – 7:30 p.m. – Tucker Out Lymphoma Night
• Saturday, January 15: Georgia vs. Buffalo – 7:30 p.m. – The Office Night
• Saturday, February 5: Rochester vs. Buffalo – 7:30 p.m. – Hometown Heroes Night
• Friday, February 18: Albany vs. Buffalo – 7:30 p.m. – Youth Lacrosse Night
• Saturday, March 12: Philadelphia vs. Buffalo – 7:30 p.m. – Wing Night
• Saturday, March 26: Halifax vs. Buffalo – 7:30 p.m. – Native American Heritage Night presented by Seneca Resorts and Casinos
• Saturday, April 30: Toronto vs. Buffalo – 7:30 p.m. – Fan Appreciation Night
Bandits fans interested in becoming Season Ticket Members for the 2021-22 campaign can click here.
Tucker Out Lymphoma Night will also return as the Bandits honor the memory of Tucker Williams, who lost his battle with Burkitt lymphoma in 2014. Tucker was the son of Bandits alumnus and NLL Hall of Famer Shawn Williams. The team will again wear special jerseys to raise awareness for pediatric cancer, and will be available for auction.
Other theme nights include Native American Heritage Night, Youth Lacrosse Night, Wing Night, which puts Buffalo’s most famous menu item front and center, and “The Office” Night, which will put a spotlight on the classic NBC sitcom.
Stay tuned for more details on each home game throughout the season. Theme Nights are subject to change and additional promotions may be added at a later date.