Jr. Bandits Tournament Team
The Buffalo Bandits will enter three youth lacrosse teams into two summer tournaments:
- August 17-18, 2019 – TBD
- August 23-25, 2019 – Jr. NLL Tournament in Oakville, ON
All three teams will be coached by current Bandits players including Dhane Smith, Shawn Evans, Josh Byrne, Ian MacKay, Chris Cloutier and Ethan O’Connor (players subject to change).
Age groups are as follows:
Pee Wee: Players Born in 2007 or 2008
Bantam: Players Born in 2005 or 2006
Midget: Players Born in 2003 or 2004
Each team will hold two tryout sessions:
- Pee Wee – June 3 and 10 from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- Bantam – June 3 and 10 from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- Midget – June 3 and 10 from 8:30 to 10 p.m.
- The tryout fee is $39.00 (USD) per player but will be waived for any player who was on one of the Jr. Bandits teams last summer or participated in the Jr. Bandits Box Lacrosse League this past winter.
- Each player that tries out for a team will receive a Bandits reversible practice pinnie, a ticket to a 2019-20 Bandits home game, a 2018-19 Bandits yearbook and team photo, and an autographed photo of Bandits player.
Each player that makes a team will be required to pay a team fee of $575, which covers the following:
- Two tournaments
- Seven practices: Six of the practices will be at RiverWorks; one practice will be at KeyBank Center the week of the Summer Clinics
- Jr. Bandits uniform - personalized
- A pair of Jr. Bandits lacrosse gloves
- Personalized Jr. Bandits shooter shirt
- Jr. Bandits duffel bag
- Two adult t-shirts for parents/guardians
- Commemorative Jr. Bandits/Jr. NLL helmet sticker
- Players will have the opportunity to be a ball boy at a 2019-20 Bandits home game
- Four Bandits ticket vouchers for the 2019-20 regular-season
- Players will get discounts to select Bandits Youth Programs
- Team BBQ/picnic
- Team Pizza Party
- On field recognition at a 2019-20 Bandits home game