News | 3/27/2014 2:44:35 PM | Bandits.com
The Buffalo Bandits today announced the specific events which will take place throughout “Tucker Out Lymphoma Night” on April 5th when the Calgary Roughnecks visit First Niagara Center.
The evening is set to include the following events and fundraisers in support of Tucker Williams’ fight against Lymphoma, with a portion of all proceeds to directly benefit his cause.
TICKET OFFER: For just $15 each, fans can purchase 300 level tickets for the game, with $5 from each ticket obtained through this offer being donated to Tucker’s fight.
“BRAVER THAN BRAVE” JERSEY AUCTION: During the game’s first-half, Bandits players will be wearing special, customized jerseys, stitched with the name of someone who has been afflicted by Lymphoma. Second-half jerseys will be made available for auction on Bandits.com from Sunday, April 6th through Sunday, April 13th as well, with the winner being the highest bidder.
“BRAVER THAN BRAVE” REPLICA JERSEYS & T-SHIRTS: Beginning at 3 p.m. on Saturday, April 5th, the Sabres Store will be selling a limited quantity of replica “Braver than Brave” jerseys. Each jersey will cost $122 plus tax (blank) or $182 plus tax with letter and number stitching included. The store will also continue to sell “Braver than Brave” t-shirts for $15.
“LACROSSE BALL SURPRISE”: For a donation of just $10, Bandits fans will receive a lime green lacrosse ball contained in a drawstring bag. Each of the 500 balls sold will be signed by a specific Bandits player, coach, or the entire team. The Bandettes, as well as Bandits staff members, will be located at tables throughout the First Niagara Center pavilion from 6 p.m. until the last ball is sold.
“BRAVER THAN BRAVE” ORANGE HATS: There will be 51 hats on sale for $51 apiece, each of which are numbered one through 51 and signed by the entire 2014 Bandits team.
BALD FOR BUCKS: Each participant who raises $150 by Monday, March 31st at 12 p.m. EST will receive two tickets to the team’s April 5th game against the Calgary Roughnecks, with the top 20 fundraisers being eligible to have their heads shaved by a Bandits player. All individuals outside the top 20, but still over the $150 threshold, will have their heads shaved at a scheduled time either before or during the game.
A draft will be conducted to determine which player cuts the hair of each fundraiser inside the top 20, with the top fundraiser getting the first pick, the second-highest getting the second pick and so on. Ties will be resolved by a random draw. Proceeds from this specific event will benefit Roswell Park and be earmarked for the organization’s new Pediatric Unit.
To register, please visit http://BaldforBucks2014buf.kintera.org/thebuffalobandits.
SPORTS MEMOROBILIA AUCTION: The items below will be available via a silent auction on the 100 level concourse outside sections 107-109, with bidding scheduled to conclude at the start of the third quarter (no proxy bidding).
• Aaron Wilson game-worn and autographed Minnesota Swarm jersey
• Andrew Watt game-worn and autographed Minnesota Swarm jersey
• Don Cherry autographed PLPA shirt
• John Tavares autographed 2009 NLL All-Star Game jersey
• Dan Teat autographed 2005 NLL All-Star Game jersey
• Tracy Kelusky autographed 2005 NLL All-Star Game jersey
• Garret Billings autographed 2011 NLL All-Star Game jersey
• Paul Rabil autographed 2011 NLL All-Star Game jersey
• Colin Doyle autographed 2011 All-Star Game jersey
• Gee Nash 2007 signed 2011 NLL All-Star game goalie jersey
• Anthony Cosmo game-issued XL shorts – March 23rd, 2013 vs. Edmonton
• Billy Dee Smith game-worn 2XL shorts – March 23rd, 2013 vs. Edmonton
• 2012 NLL All-Star game-issued 2XL shorts to Paul Rabil
• Bandits Reebok gloves autographed by the entire 2014 Bandits team
• John Tavares 2012 game used autographed shaft (bent)
• Mark Steenhuis 2013 game used autographed shaft (bent)
• Dhane Smith 2013 game used autographed shaft (bent)
• Steve Priolo 2014 game used autographed shaft (bent)
• Framed Bandits autographed limited-edition lithograph
• Framed Fred Jackson autographed limited-edition lithograph