11/2/2017 1:45:00 PM / Bandits Public Relations
The Buffalo Bandits today announced the team’s training camp schedule and roster. The camp will open on Saturday, Nov. 11 at KeyBank Center.
The training camp schedule is highlighted by three preseason scrimmages, six practices and the team’s annual open practice and autograph session.
The Bandits’ open practice is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 25 at 10 a.m. More details regarding the open practice will be announced at a later date.
The team will have an intrasquad scrimmage on Sunday, Nov. 12 at 10 a.m. which will be closed to the public. The team will also play two preseason scrimmages against NLL opponents with both games taking place at Iroquois Lacrosse Arena in Six Nations, Ontario. The Bandits will take on the New England Black Wolves on Saturday, Nov. 18 at 7 p.m. and the Rochester Knighthawks on Sunday, Nov. 19 at 11 a.m.
Below are some important preseason dates:
• Saturday, Nov. 11 – Practice, 4 p.m. (media availability to follow), KeyBank Center - Closed to the public
• Sunday, Nov. 12 – Intrasquad Scrimmage, 10 a.m., KeyBank Center - Closed to the public
• Saturday, Nov. 18 – Scrimmage vs. New England, 7 p.m., Iroquois Lacrosse Arena - Open to the public
• Sunday, Nov. 19 – Scrimmage vs. Rochester, 11 a.m., Iroquois Lacrosse Arena - Open to the public
• Saturday, Nov. 25 – Open Practice (10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.) and autograph session (12 p.m.), KeyBank Center - Open to the public